Sabtu, September 29, 2018

Hafiy Matin

Assalammualaikum...

uhuk uhuk blog ni dah berhabuk, bersawang. Lama sungguh tak diupdate, duduk KL susah cari masa untuk bersenang-lenang.

Cuma harini kena update gak untuk ensure the memory is kept somewhere. This is a story about my new baby boy named Hafiy Matin Bin Muhazam Shah.

Alhamdulillah Hafiy was safely born on 11 September 2018/1 Muharram 1440H at 6.57 pm in Prince Court Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur. Our first child born in KL while the other two were born in Kuantan.

Interestingly, 1 Muharram is also our wedding anniversary. Yes we celebrate our anniversary each year  according to calendar hijrah because it is easy to remember and also a public holiday! so we have ample time to celebrate it. 

This year because of my wife was about to deliver so we decided to celebrate our anniversary in Majestic Hotel KL je, easy to go to PCMC if my wife wants to deliver our baby. True enough, it happened just as what we were worry about. Tho the due date is on 25th september but our unborn baby decided to come out earlier just like his two elder siblings.

Minor contraction begins since night, early morning we took our breakfast at the hotel and decided to check out. We drove straight to PCMC emergency counter because that day was public holiday. After the examination, we were told to go home first and keep monitor the sign like more frequent contraction and bleeding, we were advised to come back if any signs occur. 

From PCMC i dropped my wife at our house and i went back to my mother house in Tg Karang, need my mom help to attend to my kids when my and wifey at Hospital soon. 

At noon, after asar we went back to PCMC because the contraction became frequent. This time nurses told us that is about time and wifey have to stay in the labor room.

The rest is history....

Welcome to world Hafiy, may your journey on earth back to jannah will be eased and blessed by Allah.

Tiada ulasan:

Winter Sonata

Annyeonghaseyo, fellow wanderlust enthusiasts! Join me as I take you on a rollercoaster ride through my unforgettable journey to Korea from ...