Isnin, Mei 06, 2019

Dyson V8 user review

Assalammualaikum.

I have been using Dyson v8 for about a month now, and today i will share my review based on my experience.

The tool itself is very light and easy to handle. Because it is wireless, so it is effortless to use all over places inside my house. My wife also uses it to clean her car. Yes it is super portable.

It came with 8 different accessories to cater to your needs. Just pick the one best fit your requirements.

The charging time is quite long. We usually just charge it overnight.

If you use normal mode, it lasts about 40 minits. However, if you use max mode, the battery will drain out very fast.

The normal mode, however is strong enough to perform its task.

The dust container is also easy to clean, just open the lid and throw away the dust.

For the price, is it worth buying? Well, i hear a less nagging voice from my wife every time she has to clean our house hahaha so to me, yes it is worth a buy!

Bai.



Tiada ulasan:

Winter Sonata

Annyeonghaseyo, fellow wanderlust enthusiasts! Join me as I take you on a rollercoaster ride through my unforgettable journey to Korea from ...