Khamis, Ogos 04, 2016

Muhazam Kitchen Rules: home made carbonara sauce

Salam semua!

Short and simple. Just wanna to share my own recipe to cook carbonara sauce.

Ingridients:

1. Butter
2. Garlic and onion
3. Fresh milk or coconut milk
4. Cheddar cheese
5. Mozarella cheese
6. Dried Herbs (basil, thyme and oregano)
7. Sea food as u wish

Steps:
Heat up a little of olive oil. Render 1/4 of butter. Put in onion and garlic.  Fry till it cooked.

Then pour in some coconut milk (i am using coconut milk). Next put in cheddar cheese as many as u like haha. I am putting also mozarella cheese to thicken it up but i dont think its necessary if you have many slices of cheddar.

Lastly put in all your seafood. As.usual seafood can get easily overcooked hence it needs to be the last in pot.

Tadaa...here you go! Ready to eat with your pasta.

Believe me it taste 100% the same like using preego instant sauce.

Bai

Tiada ulasan:

Winter Sonata

Annyeonghaseyo, fellow wanderlust enthusiasts! Join me as I take you on a rollercoaster ride through my unforgettable journey to Korea from ...